17 Feb 2010

Ice cream

Have you seen this ice cream before? I think it's really quite wonderful. I found it today at my grocery store.

Look at the packaging, cardboard in a marine and tranquil colour. This ice cream symbolises the essence of ice cream, no extra flavour, only the pure, cold taste of vanilla. I think this is a soothing ice cream for this season, since it is cold, white and has a traditional taste, just like this cold traditional winter that we are now experiencing.

Another point that should be made is the fact that as we are living in a time of financial and economic recession, which also reflects in different trends, such as the ice cream market. There for I strongly support vanilla ice cream at this moment, since it symbolizes both tradition and humbleness.

Live well.

No comments:

Post a Comment