15 Feb 2010

Birthday!

I had a really really nice birthday party yesterday! OMG! crazy dancing, pictures and posters falling off the wall.. Maybe all this was due to a quite high intake of alcohol. Either way it was really really fun!

I am satisfied.


Today I went to eat at an Indian restaurant with a couple of friends. The food was very good as usual, I LOVE Indian food!

Taking about robots again, I finally found a film I wanted to see for a long time. The film, called Electroma, was made by Daft Punk in 2006. It is a quite poetic and visually very intriguing film about two robots that want to become human.

Crazy robots. Why would any robot want to be human?!
If someone could buy me one of those robots with the silver head i would be very very happy!

Anyway. You can watch the film here.

No comments:

Post a Comment